Q: Car won't start

I will jump my car and it will take a jump and drive fine but once I turn my car off and let it sit it won't start. It just clicks. I was having a/c issues and replaced the blower motor resistor and it fixed that problem but my car still dies. The batter is only a year and half and using a multimeter it reads correct. Could it still b the battery?? The alternator also read fine as well. What else should I b checking??

Have the battery load tested. Simply checking battery voltage is not always a good indication as to whether the battery is good or not. It can have a "bad cell" that can cause it to drain or weaken. What the engine needs to start is amperage more s than voltage. It is not strange to ave a battery so young, be faulty. It doesn’t happen every day but it is common enough.

Bring the batter/vehicle to wherever the battery was replaced to have it load tested, or have a certified technician come to you to check/replace the battery