Q: Car won't start

Cranked up with no problem yesterday morning stopped to get gas and it never cranked back up. Tried a jump nothing I had some interior lights but no headlights. The car never made a noise as if it was trying to turn over when i turned the key it does nothing. Where do i start with a battery or is this maybe a alternator or starter issue

You need to make sure the shifter cable is engaging the transmission into park or neutral. Have someone look at shift linkage on the transmission to see if it is moving when you shift the shifter. The cable ends can go bad and they may not be functioning all the way into park.

If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and make the necessary repairs from there. Best of luck.

3. Car won't start