Q: Car won't start

I have a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee one day after driving from work my car cut off as if it ran out of gas I put gas in it had a hard time trying to start it but I finally got it started and wouldn't move any faster than 5 miles an hour I replace the crankshaft position sensor and I also replaced the fuel pump and the car will crank but it won't turn over for me A friend told me that it might be the coil pack but I don't know

Hello there, there are few different faults that can cause the vehicle to cut off and die like this. The most common issues for this would include the fuel pump, cam and crank sensors, fuel filter, coil, battery, alternator, or a wiring issue. I’d suggest getting some help from a qualified technician who will be able to diagnose your starting issue and perform any repairs required.