Q: Car won't start

Hey guys my car won't start for two days and I'm missing work and I'm afraid with rent coming up soon. My seepintine belt was slipping under acc causing the car to get warm. After getting home from work that night, it would not start the following morning. Here is the things I have done -checked engine codes -p 0455 (gas cap or same as 1448)
-guess both can come on together -p 0420 (catalytic converter) -p 1448 (evap canister vent valve) -p 1564 (faulty ascd steering switch) -replaced tensioner assembly and belt -charged battery at advanced auto -check for spark (it's sparking) -fuel pump (audible) -starting fluid (no change) -compression test dry 70 110 120 50 -Added oil to low ones 122 110 120 65 -I believe my compression has been low for a long time because it's always smoked a bit and still ran (just kinda shitty) assuming valve seals because most

This is likely an engine rebuild due to the low compression which suggests excessive piston/ring wear. This is something that really will not go away until replaced. The catalytic converter code suggests that your converter is not flowing properly which will cause the exhaust system to back up (think of a toilet or sink backing up) - which will cause it not to run well. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your cars inability to start issue and present some options for repair.

3. Car won't start