Q: Car won't start

The car ran perfectly all day yesterday and this morning didn't wanted to crank up I thought the battery was dead and tried to jump start it too and still won't crank up and I can't hear any clicking on the starter if it was the starter I would show me the symptoms Of it not working I think it's a lose cable from the starter or something please help !

The most common problem for this is the battery connection or the starter is not working internally. The system can be checked very quickly and you’ve already tried to jump start it so that eliminates a problem with the battery in most cases. Power to the starter would need to be checked to see if power is getting there.

If the starter is receiving power then it would need replaced. I recommend having a mechanic come and diagnose the no crank condition you are having.