Q: Car won't start

My car has been making this loud Radley type of noise on the side of the engine by where the belts are its been doing that for about a week now then i noticed the battery light comes on and off and now today i started the car and the engine light, air bag, and battery light all came on. Then when i tried to switch it in gear it wouldn't switch so i turned the car off and tried to turn it back on and it wouldn't turn on. The radio went black but the head lights come on i need to see what this problem is

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 2007 Dodge Caliper to have a noise in the engine bay and not start normally. In this case the most likely fault is the alternator. The alternator contains bearings that fail over time and cause a noise. If the alternator begins to fail it will not provide the proper charging voltage to the battery, check engine lights, and a vehicle that does not start. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your alternator and provide any repairs required.