Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-knszxwjs:173:8

Q: Car won't start

When I tried to start my car this morning it started to make the normal sound but then everything stopped and got quiet. I turned the ignition back to off and when I went to start it again, it makes a sound like it wants to start but something isn't catching. All of the lights etc turn on

A: This may be related to many different possi...

This may be related to many different possibilities, some of which may be related to a lack of spark and some of which may be related to a fuel delivery problem or a combination of both. For example, if the ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs, spark plug wires or ignition module are faulty, this may cause the motor to not produce the spark needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. If there is a fuel delivery problem, this may be related to low fuel pressure, faulty or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty or dirty idle air control valve (this relays information about air intake to the computer which makes fuel adjustments), or potentially a faulty fuel pressure regulator or fuel pump. Fuel delivery problems will typically not allow the proper amount of fuel to be delivered to the cylinders which results in a lean fuel condition which can cause backfiring or simply cause the motor not to start as a result of fuel starvation. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your no start problem.