Q: Q: Car won't start

Car was running fine drove it all day then parked it at the store then came back out and tried to start it up and nothing didn't crank or turn over only one click

This could be a variety of potential issues, however the first and most common (based upon the clicking sound and the fact that it came out of nowhere) may be a starter relay. This is a switch that supplies power to the starter and directs the starter to engage when the key is turned. When this is faulty, it can cause the car to start intermittently or in some cases not at all and often times comes without warning. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home to diagnose your vehicle’s inability to start issue, as well as possibly replace your starter relay.

3. Q: Car won't start