Q: Car won't start

I just replace the starter, n the starter relay, and I got a brand new battery but when I try to start my car it silence but all the light come on

Be sure the battery is fully charged. "New" batteries are not necessarily fully charged at time of sale. Of course, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated. With the key held in the "start" position, you should test for power to the starter motor. If there is no power to the starter motor, then the electrical circuit supplying the starter motor has a fault. That circuit begins at the battery and includes grounds, wiring (some of which is very heavy cabling), fuses, relays, the ignition switch and terminations. In addition to a faulty ignition switch, faults can include high resistances, due to corrosion, wire strand breaks, or loose terminals, which can only be diagnosed using a voltage drop test. If you desire that a certified mechanic resolve this, please simply request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get the problem diagnosed and repaired for you. Please let YourMechanic know if you have further concerns or questions as we are always here to help you.