Q: Q: Car won't start

I just replace the starter, n the starter relay, and I got a brand new battery but when I try to start my car it silence but all the light come on

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: The smart key can turn the ignition but can't start the car

Hi there. It appears that the issues you're experiencing may be caused by the ignition lock cylinder. In some newer vehicles (made after 2000) this part has multiple springs inside the cylinder that allows you to press the key forward...

Q: Car overheating and no heat

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a leaking or clogged heater core that may be prohibiting the outer linings of the heater core to get hot. As you know, the heater core is a series of tubes that...

Q: Q: Car won't start

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Quite often when the vehicle runs out of gas, especially on electronic fuel injected vehicles, the fuel pump may not have the required pressure to deliver gasoline to the fuel rail. In most cases...