Q: Q: Car won't start

Dashboard is indicating you have to push brake and button to start but car or not a push button start

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: key problem

It sounds like when the drive shaft broke it may have damaged the transmission linkage and is not letting the transmission go all the way to Park. This will prevent the key from turning to the locked position. If you...

Q: I turned my tension pulley counter clockwise and it turned should it have turned is that normal

Hi Danny. Thanks for writing in today. I'm a bit confused by your question. If you are stating that you are able to move the belt tensioner counter clockwise, then that's an indication that it's broken and needs to be...

Q: Warning lights and PO344 Camshaft Position Sensor

This vehicle came with three different engines and they all have different directions to replace the sensors. The sensors also may have specialized removal and installation procedures that require special tools for the seals and sensors. The code P0344 is...