Q: Car won't start

Dashboard is indicating you have to push brake and button to start but car or not a push button start

Hi there:

In some circumstances when this issue comes up, it’s due to an electrical glitch or error inside the ECU that disables the ignition relay and won’t allow you to start the car. The solution to this problem is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection first, so they can download any trouble codes and reset them using a professional digital scanner. If this solution doesn’t fix the issue, you’ll have to visit the dealership to have them reprogram the ECU.

3. Car won't start