Q: Q: Car won't start

I was leaving my driveway when car started to shake, ran out of gas I put 4 gal I tried to start it put won't start up

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Bleed fuel rail pressure

Hello there, A few different faults can cause the vehicle to not start. The most common would be the battery, starter, battery cable, fuel pump, fuel filter, ignition switch wiring fault. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will...

Q: Radio does not work and speakers make popping noise when car is not running

The whine you hear is likely from a bad ground or a shorted wire. Make sure all the wire ends are insulated, so they do not touch anything. If the vehicle had a premium sound system, you may have an...

Q: Front CV drive shaft

Hello. The most important sign is when you drive there isn't any vibration. If the source of your question is due to a vibration and you suspect the drive shaft, the best way to check it is to put the...