Q: Q: Car won't start

My car was stalling a little for a while then all of a sudden for like a week it's started stalling to start then just stop starting

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: How many catalytic converters does my 06 ford expedition 5.4L V8 have?

You have two converters for each side of the motor for a total of four converters.

Q: Car struggles to go up hills and only goes 40-60 mph depending how steep the hill is. What's wrong with my car?

Hi there: Anytime a check engine light is illuminated it's because a sensor has detected a mechanical or electrical fault that impacts the vehicle's performance. If the mechanic you go to hasn't completed a check engine light inspection; which means...

Q: Q: Car not starting, even with jumpstart.

Cars now a days have a lot of electronics. In older cars the engine would crank and as the battery drained it would just crank slower. That is not the case anymore. Because of all these electronics, a car needs...