Q: Q: Car won't start

My car was stalling a little for a while then all of a sudden for like a week it's started stalling to start then just stop starting

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Differential whining

The gears in a differential are helical gears. They normally don't make noise unless they are worn irregularly. Low fluid levels are usually the cause of the irregular wear. This will cause the spacing between the gears or backlash to...

Q: My back windshield wiper isn't touching the glass except at the end.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically when the wipers are having these types of issues, the spring in which pulls the arm to the window is weak or broken. You can test this by comparing your wipers to wipers...

Q: Car shakes violently and 'check engine' flashes

Since you are only getting a misfire on cylinder number 3 specifically, this informs me that the cylinder ignition is not the problem. Since the engine has a coil pack that powers two cylinders at the same time and if...