Q: Q: Car won't start

My car was stalling a little for a while then all of a sudden for like a week it's started stalling to start then just stop starting

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: If my vehicle has no oil and I put two pints, will it make it till tomorrow

If the engine has no oil registering on the dip stick then it will take at least two quarts to bring the oil up unto the dip stick. I would say to add two quarts not pints and recheck the...

Q: Airbag light won't go off.

Hi. An airbag light is and indicator that there are codes stored that need to addressed. I suggest having a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, scan your car for codes and plan a method of diagnosing the problem.

Q: What does the AdvanceTrac® light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with an Advanced Traction and Stability Control system called AdvanceTrac®. If the AdvanceTrac® light comes on in your dash, it means one of two things: It comes on when you first crank the engine while...