Q: car won't start

I had a new fuel pump installed. Was told the air valve may be faulty and be the cause of not letting the car start. Is this true?

Hello there, many faults will prevent your 1995 Dodge Neon from starting. I am unsure of your meaning of the air valve. Common causes of a no start condition are the battery, starter, fuel pump, ignition switch, battery cables, fuel filter, or a coil issue. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your cars no start and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running normally again.