Q: Q: car won't start

I had a new fuel pump installed. Was told the air valve may be faulty and be the cause of not letting the car start. Is this true?

3. Q: car won't start

Q: Front driver side wheel wants to lock up while driving it'll pull to the left and tries to stop.

There are a few possible causes for your brakes to engage. Caliper pistons can be seized, hoses can be pinched or closed off on the inside, or even electrical problems with the ABS. Have your vehicle scanned for ABS troubleshooting...

Q: Why does my engine turn over 5 - 6 times before starting?

A number of things can cause this but it sounds like the fuel pump check valve may be at fault. When you shut the car down, the check valve keeps pressure up in the fuel system. If it's faulty or...

Q: My car stopped accelerating while driving and turned off.. lights and everything else would work but car wouldn't turn on 2002 Acura MDX

Hi there - there are 2 failures in particular that are likely candidates at your mileage level - a failed timing belt, and a fuel pump malfunction. If you don't hear the fuel pump run for a few seconds when...