Q: car won't start

I had a new fuel pump installed. Was told the air valve may be faulty and be the cause of not letting the car start. Is this true?

A: Hello there, many faults will prevent your ...

Hello there, many faults will prevent your 1995 Dodge Neon from starting. I am unsure of your meaning of the air valve. Common causes of a no start condition are the battery, starter, fuel pump, ignition switch, battery cables, fuel filter, or a coil issue. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your cars no start and make any repairs required to get your vehicle running normally again.