Q: Q: car won't start

I had a new fuel pump installed. Was told the air valve may be faulty and be the cause of not letting the car start. Is this true?

3. Q: car won't start

Q: Tensioner Pulley Removal 2003 Dodge Neon

Hi - yes, it should be possible to only remove the serpentine belt idler pulley. After carefully releasing the tensioner, and removing the serpentine belt, there is a plastic cap at the center of the pulley. Pop this cap off,...

Q: Oil light is on and my car won't turn over

The issue your having is going to depend on the details of what happened when it overheated. If you were running the vehicle without any coolant, the engine could have reached 280°. When a vehicle reaches this extreme or hotter,...

Q: The car cannot start right away when the engine's cold

It sounds like you are on the right track with thinking it's a fuel-related issue with your 2000 Audi A8 Quattro. Your Audi may not be getting enough fuel for a cold start due to incorrect sensor data. Or it...