Q: Car won't start.

I have a new battery. While driving I noticed radio volume had decreased. After refueling, dash, dome, and headlights would come on but no clicking when turning key. After jumpstart, as I drove and hit brakes, radio volume would go to nothing, but return when I took foot off brake.

The performance of the battery and charging system must be checked. There may be a problem with the alternator recharging the battery especially if the vehicle required a jump-start after a new battery. Hire one of our expert technicians to come by and check the system function and all connections. A loose or corroded connection can wreak havoc among the electrical system.