Q: Car won't start

Initial problem started as heat blowing out cold air. Bought antifreeze and it leaks out. A week later I leave work and it's below zero outside and car goes into limp mode, reduces power. Reads I need an oil change and my oil life is on 0% but I just recently had my oil changed. Car won't start now, jumped it and it started it then shut right off

Hello, thank you for writing in. With so many different systems seemingly giving you issues, it is easy to confuse. Pontiac has a kill switch so to speak that will cut engine power and limit it to preserve the car. Typically this happens when the engine becomes overheated, or the coolant level gets low. With the engine being so cold and no heat from it to warm the oil, I am thinking the sensors are just cold, and need to warm up before giving an accurate reading. You should start by turning your attention to the vehicle’s cooling system. You need to find and repair the leak. These leaks can be internal or external, meaning you may see it while or you may not. From there, if the vehicle doesn’t start, test the battery and starting system.

3. Car won't start