Q: Car won't start battery fine headlights won't turn on other electrics work for a 2004 sedona

My car barely turned over one day drove it to work. Would not start again. Not even a clicking noise. Got battery checked and charged and was not the problem. All electrics work, except weirdly, the headlights and taillights. Checked fuses they were fine.

It’s possible that you have a weak battery and/or excessive voltage drop in the starter circuit. Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes an actual load test. Charging a battery and checking voltage is not adequate as a test of battery condition. With a fully charged battery, if the starter motor operates poorly or not at all, there are only two possibilities: 1) either there is no power to the starter motor, or an excessive voltage drop, hence the starter circuit would have to be diagnosed; or 2) there is power but the starter itself is bad and that includes the possibility of an intermittent fault and/or a failed bendix drive which are not detectable in conventional starter bench testing because the starter is not tested under load. If you desire that a specialist from YourMechanic resolve this, please request a no start diagnostic. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Car won't start battery fine headlights won't turn on other electrics work for a 2004 sedona