Q: Car won't start and only makes a single clicking sound with a brand new battery

I had a problem with my car not starting and would make a clicking sound so I went in to an auto zone to get the battery checked and turnes out the battery had a bad cell .Well now I bought a new battery and replaced it.I thought that would've fixed the problem but now all it does when I turn the key is a single click.I was wondering if the started would be the problem??

3. Car won't start and only makes a single clicking sound with a brand new battery