Q: Car won't start and only makes a single clicking sound with a brand new battery

I had a problem with my car not starting and would make a clicking sound so I went in to an auto zone to get the battery checked and turnes out the battery had a bad cell .Well now I bought a new battery and replaced it.I thought that would've fixed the problem but now all it does when I turn the key is a single click.I was wondering if the started would be the problem??

You could be right, it may be the starter. But I wouldn’t run out and buy a new part yet. It could also be a number of other problems like relays, electrical connections, or even the security system.. Trying to fix a car by replacing parts until it works can get very expensive very quickly. Your odds are much better if you have the car properly diagnosed. You can have that done at your convenience by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your starting problem on the spot and let you know what it will take to solve it.

3. Car won't start and only makes a single clicking sound with a brand new battery