Q: Q: Car won't start and check engine light is on.

I have a Toyota Camry, we got the battery changed 1 month ago, but we don't drive it often. I start it up and drive it a little like once or twice a week. But now, it won't start. The check engine light is on, but we don't know what is wrong with it... we really don't want to spend hundreds of dollars getting it repaired AGAIN...
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. If you want to make sure the right repairs are made the first time, you should first have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection. The light illuminates when a trouble code is stored inside the ECU. The only way to determine what’s causing your no start problem is to have the mechanic download all stored error codes. This will then give them the data to pinpoint the precise cause of your Toyota’s problems.

3. Q: Car won't start and check engine light is on.