Q: Car won't start after new battery, how can't I check to see if it's the alternator?

New battery but won't start

Hi there:

Due to the fact that the alternator plays such a vital role in keeping all of the vehicle’s electrical components powered, any problems with the alternator can quickly develop into problems with another system or component on the vehicle. Usually, a defective or failing alternator will produce a few symptoms that can alert the driver of a potential issue. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a battery will not hold a charge inspection.

3. Car won't start after new battery, how can't I check to see if it's the alternator?