Q: Car won't start after it sits for like an hour

Have to use starting fluid to start the car after it sits . Will start fine after warmed up. When it cools down you have to use starter fluid .

3. Car won't start after it sits for like an hour

Q: Q: Fuel gauge is not accurate, what can I do?

The fuel gauge system on your vehicle is comprised of two sensors in the fuel tank and the gauge on the dash. The system can be tested using a scan tool for codes pertaining to the fuel system. The most...

Q: Is replacing the transmission on a 1988 Toyota Corolla fx hatchback worth it? And can I replace transmission with a 1990 corolla?

Hi there. As long as the engines in the two Toyota's are identical in size and configuration, the compatibility of the two transmissions should work, however there are some risks with swapping out a transmission on an older vehicle like...

Q: Why does my temp gauge read high before car is even started been sittin for bout 3 weeks without a battery

On some vehicles, the instrument cluster may do a sweep on start-up as a way for the computer to check operation. If the temperature gauge goes to the high mark and stays there, you may have a malfunctioning engine coolant...