Q: Car won't start - 1996 Ford Thunderbird

We think the gas we put in was bad because right after we put it in our car didn't start. It cranks but wont stay running and dies. What do you think is the problem and what should we do?

Hi there. Like any other refined product, gasoline can spoil and expire, causing problems like you’re experiencing with your Thunderbird. However, sometimes other mechanical issues like clogged fuel injectors, dirty throttle body or mass air flow sensor can also cause these issues. To know for sure, you should contact a professional mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection. They’ll be able to trace the source of your issue before you spend more money on repairs that won’t solve the problem.

3. Car won't start - 1996 Ford Thunderbird