Q: Q: Car won't move

Car starts and also shifts gear smmothly but when put on Drive or Reverse it won't move. Could it be some part of the transmission or something else?

3. Q: Car won't move

Q: Using octane booster

I would not recommend adding octane booster to regular gasoline to try to make premium. The octane booster has various effectiveness and may or may not improve the octane from 87 to 91+. Octane booster is usually used in...

Q: There is a lot of paint flaking off, what can I do?

The only thing that can be done with paint issues, whether it be peeling, fading or bubbling, is sanding and repainting the affected area or the whole car, if needed. The problem is not a thin clear coat issue. It...

Q: My 2006 Mercedes E350 has error codes P2015 and P 0015. What needs to be done and likely cost?

Hello. P2015 is the trouble code for a problem with the intake manifold runner control circuit for bank 1. This code is set off when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle's intake manifold runner signal. This is usually...