Q: Q: Car won't move

Car starts and also shifts gear smmothly but when put on Drive or Reverse it won't move. Could it be some part of the transmission or something else?

3. Q: Car won't move

Q: I think I have power steering pump problem bcos car make some little noise just recently few days ago however is running fine

You should have the power steering checked to see if fluid is low and make sure you are using only approved Mercedes fluid or you can damage the power steering components. I would not recommend replacing the pump until the...

Q: How to disable a key fob?

Hi Glamy. You really need to have the dealership reprogram the locks and your existing FOB key in order to disable the missing key. That's really the only way to correctly do this.

Q: How to fix jammed safety belt.

You may have to remove the rear seat to get to the retractor for the seat belt. The only suggestion is to try and pull it out very slowly. If it has a bad locked retractor the retractor would need...