Q: Q: Car won't move

Car starts and also shifts gear smmothly but when put on Drive or Reverse it won't move. Could it be some part of the transmission or something else?

3. Q: Car won't move

Q: I have a 2010 Mercedes Benz E350. I had it checked for an oil leak and theyre saying that I need over 6k worth of repairs (includi

Repairs for over $6000 on this vehicle is common on a vehicle that is this age and would be a decision foe you to decide if you want to spend the $6000 to repair this one or trade it in...

Q: Car involuntarily accelerates 2-car lengths 1 out of 100 times

Hello. This can be a dangerous issue and does happen on this vehicle. Typically I have repaired this with updating the computers in the vehicle. Some of the time when the degeneration is not working correctly it is because the...

Q: Intake manifold runner stuck closed bank 1. How can I fix this on my car

There are several parts that might be broken that will cause this. The best case scenario is that you have a vacuum line disconnected. Check all your vacuum lines and hose connections first. However, what is much more likely is...