Q: Car won't drive and shakes when I put my feet in the gas pedal

My car just all of sudden had loud thumbing shaking under the hood while driving my car and when I press the gas pedal it's almost like it is not getting gas

What you are experiencing is referred to as a "loss of power". Among common possibilities for loss of power are throttle body faults (electronic throttle controls, mass airflow sensor, torn air intake hose), worn out spark plugs, faulty fuel pump or restricted fuel system, and large vacuum leaks (including EGR malfunctions, PCV system, leaking intake manifold, leaking EVAP purge valve). A scan tool would be used to look at real time conditions within the engine (particularly fuel trim, etc.) and identify the root cause. If you want these diagnostic tests performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a loss of power inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.