Q: Car won't crank.

I took my car to auto zone and put it on the machine...the computer read it come me my air check valve or air flow sensor. When i press on the gas it barely wants to go it has no pressure.My car stop cranking. Would my massive air flow sensor cause my car to not crank?

A: Hello. The mass air flow sensor would defin...

Hello. The mass air flow sensor would definitely cause the car to not start. It needs to detect the right amount of air entering the engine to be able to run.

Due to the codes you are getting, the sensor should get it running again, assuming that there are not any electrical issues with the car. If you want to have this repaired, consider having the car looked at by a certified mechanic who can diagnose why your car won’t start and repair it accordingly.