Q: Car won't crank

My SUV wlll not crank I haven't done a tune up on it for about 30,000 miles . Ran out of gas and now won't crank ! Tried putting gas and still didn't

A: It appears as if you might have a few non-r...

It appears as if you might have a few non-related problems. If the engine won't crank, this will be due to a battery that is drained or the starter that is damaged. If it cranks but won't start, this could be due to a lack of pressure in the fuel pump; which tends to happen when a vehicle runs out of gas.

To save you time, money and resources, contact one of our mechanics who can visit you on your time schedule to complete a car is not staring inspection. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of your Buick's problems and eliminate unneeded repairs.