Q: Car won't crank - 2000 Cadillac Seville

My car will not crank, i replaced the starter and the battery made sure my grounds were good and it still will not crank

Hi and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. If your accessories and instrument panel does not function when you turn the key to the on position, check the ignition relay and/or the ignition switch as they need to be replaced. If your accessories and instrument panel do work when the key is turned to the on position, then most likely the starter relay needs to be replaced.

If you would consider, YourMechanic can send a certified technician to you, perform these test to accurately diagnose your starting issue, and make any necessary repairs. Thank you!