Q: Q: Car won't accelerate

My gas pedal has a lot of tension and car won't accelerate what should I do to get it moving again

3. Q: Car won't accelerate

Q: When turning on the key I hear a loud click from under the hood but it won't start the engine.

This is a common sign of a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will...

Q: I smoked my clutch two days ago. Can I still drive my car for a week?

It sounds like you may have some burnt clutch plates that may be causing the clutch slipping. Your clutch is essentially a spinning disk attached to the transmission's input shaft (the shaft that feeds power into the transmission). The disk...

Q: Q: Check Engine

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be suffering from several different issues. With the broad symptoms of shaking and poor performance, the issues may range from fuel, to spark, to something electrical. With that being said, with...