Q: Q: Car window not rolling up

The window in my car will not roll up.

3. Q: Car window not rolling up

Q: Car engine revs way up immediately upon starting engine.

Common causes of high RPM excursion at start-up are typically: large vacuum leak, throttle plate stuck open, cruise control stepper motor stuck in one position; faulty throttle position sensor, and/or faulty idle air control motor or solenoid. If you request...

Q: AC rattling and Alignment Check Gauge Light coming on.

Based on your question I believe that you are having an issue with the serpentine belt tensioner on your truck. The serpentine belt is on the front of the engine and drives all the accessories attached to the engine. This...

Q: Can I continue to use the power windows after I turn off my car?

After you turn your key to the OFF position and remove it, you can continue to use your power windows. You can also continue to use your power sunroof, radio, and power outlets. If your car is equipped with the...