Q: Car will not turn off when I let go of the switch.

Hi I checked out the switch good ECU good coil good throttle position sensor good mass airflow sensor replaced can It be ignition igniter when I try to started it my Engine kicks back with the key off

Hi there. The issue could be the ignition switch having a failed contact inside the switch or the distributor timing on the engine could be off causing the engine to diesel as it is shut off (continue running without the key on). If you need further assistance with your engine not shutting off, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car will not turn off when I let go of the switch.