Q: Q: Stalling issue

Car will start but will remain on as long as gas pedal is depress once foot is of gas prdal ,car will stall

3. Q: Stalling issue

Q: After oil change, car won't accelerate

Hello! From the pictures I've seen it seems like the drain plugs for the engine oil and the transmission fluid could be mixed up if not careful. Make sure the right fluid was changed by checking the level of the...

Q: Truck leaking power steering fluid

The source of the leak will need to be determined. The pump itself, the hoses, or the rack and pinion are all suspect. Once repaired and fluid is added, the wheel should be easy to turn. If you would like...

Q: Why does my car cut off when I hold on the brake

Brakes don't have any connection that will affect the way your car runs. What is likely happening is the car is idling too low in gear, which is what is happening when you come to a stop. It will only...