Q: Car will start but not completely

When I put the key in the ignition to turn the car on all the lights come on but the car won't fully start.

3. Car will start but not completely

Q: How do I use the sunvisor?

The sun visor is a safety feature that can help keep sunlight and glare out of your eyes. There is a sunvisor above both the driver’s and the front passenger’s seat. To use the sunvisor, simply unfold it towards the...

Q: Air bag light has been on for about 2 months

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose as a second opinion or to find any possible alternatives to correct this. There is a good chance this can...

Q: Need an estimate on repair work.

You can definitely call YourMechanic for a quote on the mechanical work for your car. If the vehicle started with a jump but won't stay charged, the problem is likely in the starting/charging system. The battery or alternator may require...