Q: Car will start but not completely

When I put the key in the ignition to turn the car on all the lights come on but the car won't fully start.

Hello. If you turn the key and the engine cranks over, but does not ignite, it’s possible that you have a fuel or ignition system failure, ranging from mass air flow sensor to clogged or damaged fuel injectors and throttle body. It’s also possible that you have a crankshaft or cam position sensor that is faulty. If the engine won’t turn over, it’s likely that your starter is damaged or the battery has low cranking amps. It’s best to have a professional mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection to determine precisely what’s causing this issue, so the right repairs can be made.

3. Car will start but not completely