Q: Car will start but not completely

When I put the key in the ignition to turn the car on all the lights come on but the car won't fully start.

3. Car will start but not completely

Q: 2012 Elantra - I'm changing #4 cylinder ignition coil but i'm not sure which one it is. Anyone know the cylinder order?

The No. 1 cylinder is the cylinder nearest the engine's crankshaft pulley. The No. 4 cylinder would be nearest the other end of the engine which is the flywheel (or flexplate) "end" of the engine. If you need assistance with...

Q: I've been smelling this urine smell through the air vents 2010 Hyundai Elantra

When you start to smell urine from an animal getting in the car then you should smell the area just below the drivers windshield on the passenger side to see if an animal is urinating on the top of the...

Q: Can issue with coupling in AWD SUV cause an oil leak of the rear main seal? Only 60K miles 3.5 yr old car

The term "rear main seal" normally refers to the crankshaft rear main oil seal. If that is the seal you are referring to, improper towing would have zero effect on that seal. Furthermore, if that is the seal you are...