Q: Car will start but not completely

When I put the key in the ignition to turn the car on all the lights come on but the car won't fully start.

3. Car will start but not completely

Q: What does the automatic transaxle shift indicator mean?

The automatic transaxle shift indicator is located on your instrument panel. This indicator illuminates when the automatic transaxle shift position has been selected.

Q: When staring the car and when it is idling, it makes the loudest rattling sound. The sound is not like a rod knock but more like something is loose.

Hi there. The noise could be a heat shield that is loose on your engine causing the loud vibration noise and it will appear to be a rattling noise. If the rattling noise is more choppy and not fast and...

Q: Engine light and bad gears

When you disconnect the battery, the PCM (powertrain control module) looses it's stored information about your driving habits. Believe it or not, the car learns how you drive, and tries to adapt to your style, so things may not go...