Q: Car will start but keeps cutting off 1976 Chevy Nova

I have a 2 barrel carburetor n my car wont stay cranked. It will start but it shut off

3. Car will start but keeps cutting off 1976 Chevy Nova

Q: Q: RPMs fluctuating

This sounds like there could possibly be a vacuum leak somewhere. My other guess is that the new idle air control valve may also be malfunctioning. If you switched out some parts lately, getting new car parts that are bad...

Q: Q: Odometer not working

The speedometer is calibrated to read the correct miles per hour and distance driven at the speedometer factory. Are you sure you misread the odometer to be 1.2 miles and not 12 miles? If the far right number is a...

Q: Heater doesn't work correctly

The most likely cause of an inoperative heater (aside from low coolant) is a faulty thermostat. Hot engine coolant flows through the heater core. The blower motor blows air over the heater core and into the passenger compartment to warm...