Q: Car will start but keeps cutting off 1976 Chevy Nova

I have a 2 barrel carburetor n my car wont stay cranked. It will start but it shut off

3. Car will start but keeps cutting off 1976 Chevy Nova

Q: 1978 CJ5 304 Engine stars back firing after it warms up after a long drive on the highway it stars backfiring

If the supply of fuel to the carburetor is reduced once the engine is hot, you might have a vapor lock condition. You might evaluate the location of the fuel lines and relocate as needed. Backfiring is often caused by...

Q: Loud popping noise where header and exhaust meet

Hi there - the "combustion bang" you hear taking place at the header flange probably indicates a leak at the donut gasket as you suspect. Unburned, or still burning, fuel catches some fresh oxygen at the flange, and ignites, producing...

Q: My car won't start, 2006 Chevrolet Impala

You will need to check the power from the starter relay is getting to the starter motor solenoid to actuate the starter. If it does not, then replace the relay and retest. If power gets to the starter but it...