Q: Car will start but keeps cutting off 1976 Chevy Nova

I have a 2 barrel carburetor n my car wont stay cranked. It will start but it shut off

3. Car will start but keeps cutting off 1976 Chevy Nova

Q: Passenger door won't open

Hello. It is possible that the door actuator is stuck in the lock position, causing the passenger door to jam. It is also possible that there is a problem with the door latch; if the latch won’t release when the...

Q: What is causing this stalling problem - 1987 Chevrolet Nova

This is a problem that in most modern cars is now solved with an idle air control module which regulates how the fuel and air is mixed at idle or when coming down to an idle from higher RPM's. In...

Q: Would a timing chain problem cause misfiring codes?

Hi there - yes, a worn or stretched timing chain, weak timing chain tensioner, or worn timing chain guides can cause misfiring, cam timing problem codes, low power and generally poor running of the engine. Most, if not all, of...