Q: Car will start and idle but when I give it gas it struggles and almost dies out.

We have checked all the fuel lines and vacuum lines they are all clear and not leaking. The timing is right. Everything under the hood but the actual valves, lifters, etc under the valve cover is new. Including fuel pump, filter, water pump, injectors, fuel regulator, distributor cap, spark plug, wires, throttle body, EGR, etc. Pretty much replaced everything chasing the problem down. Catalytic converter is not the problem. Its a California model. It will idle all day long until you push the pedal down more than 300rpm. Thats when it stumbles and almost dies. It has a bit of popping sometimes and almost sounds like its gonna backfire but never does. Anyone have any advice? Im at my wits end on this car.

3. Car will start and idle but when I give it gas it struggles and almost dies out.