Q: Car will run for 30 min then die and will have no spark

Replace all plug's,wires,and coil pack will run for bout 30 min.maybe more than shut down and will have no fire from coil let it sit for awhile and it will start back up and do the same thing

Hello there. Many potential issues can cause your 1999 Chrysler Town & Country to shut off after 30 minutes. You have done well in replacing the plugs, wires, and coil pack as these are likely culprits.

The most common failures would be the cap, rotor, distributor, coil or a wiring harness. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the cause of your vehicle’s shutting off and make any necessary repairs.

3. Car will run for 30 min then die and will have no spark