Q: car will not start , without jump

replaced the starter , the battery & the soleniod and car will not start , help ?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If you replaced all those parts and the engine still will not turn over without a jump start then you may have a bad connection or cable. Look for breaks in the wires where corrosion got into the cable and may have lost connection. The cable ends where it connects to the battery may look okay but lost connection inside the clamp. You may need to do a starter draw test to see if one or both cables are bad. You should also have the new battery tested to make sure it’s not due to a failed new battery. If you can’t find the problem, then you can contact a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose why you car won’t start.

3. car will not start , without jump