Q: Q: car will not start , without jump

replaced the starter , the battery & the soleniod and car will not start , help ?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: car will not start , without jump

Q: How do I turn on the Sirius XM?

To turn on the Sirius XM system, press the Sirius button. Keep pressing this button to switch between SAT1, SAT2, and SAT3.

Q: Codes p0300, p0304

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without diagnoses can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. A faulty fuel injector(s) is a possibility but, the P0304 (#4 cylinder misfire) may be affecting other cylinders causing the P0300 (random...

Q: Q: Starter problem

This may be a question of a weak battery or potentially a failing starter relay. If there is a fast ticking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your problem may be a battery that is simply too...