Q: car will not start/ starter checked out good had ecm changed1 1/2 years ago check engine soon light came on the next day wouldnt

Car will not start/ starter checked out good had ECM changed 1 1/2 years ago check engine soon light came on the next day wouldn't start no noise nothing. Also battery check out good.

If the Check Engine Light is on, I recommend that you request a check engine light diagnostic. That diagnostic will very likely lead to a resolution of your no start condition. If the starter motor is, in fact, good (stater motors have to be tested under load, by the way; freewheel bench tests are unreliable), but there is no noise, that is the starter motor is not turning, that means there is a fault in the starter circuit, which circuit starts at the battery, runs through wiring, relays, fuses, the ignition key and to the starter solenoid. That circuit would have to be traced to find the fault. If, on the other hand, the starter is turning over the engine at sufficient RPM, but the engine doesn’t run, that means there is an ignition or fuel system fault, or a problem with a key global sensor such as the engine coolant temperature sensor (or other sensor, such as crankshaft position sensor, etc.). In any event, if you schedule a check engine light diagnostic, a certified mechanic will be dispatched and he or she will get this promptly resolved for you.

• car will not start/ starter checked out good had ecm changed1 1/2 years ago check engine soon light came on the next day wouldnt