Q: Car will not start or even click. Replaced starter and fuses already. Checked ground and even bought new positive cable. Plzz help

My honda will not start or even click. I already replaced the starter, fuses, checked the ground cable and even replaced my positive cable. Also took my battery in to be tested and it's fine. What else could it possibley be??

Hi there. Generally speaking, when you turn the key and nothing happens, the problem will be due to a failed ignition relay or damaged ignition switch. It could also be due to the starter relay being damaged. Here is a quick way to tell. If you turn the key and can see dashboard lights, alarm bells or the fuel pump priming, then it’s likely the starter relay. If you turn the key and nothing happens, it’s likely the ignition relay or cylinder. You could have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection to isolate the root source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. Car will not start or even click. Replaced starter and fuses already. Checked ground and even bought new positive cable. Plzz help