Q: Car will not start, might need starter

Car turns on, but will not start. Makes 1 clicking noise when trying to start and stops.

3. Car will not start, might need starter

Q: Vibration while stopped when engine under load (AC + full wheel lock); more noticeable w/ cold engine

This may potentially be a poor engine running condition such as a lack of fuel delivery which could cause it to run poorly resulting in vibration. Are there any check engine lights on? If so, I would recommend having the...

Q: Turning of more than 1/2 circle of the steering wheel causes gunk gunk gunk sound

My guess is that the strut mount/bearing is worn or binding. Strut mount/bearing wear can intensify with the installation of a lowering kit. The tie rod connects into the strut assembly, which is turned on the bearing every time you...

Q: Door locks on and off on and speedometer dial fluctuates

I would question the diagnosis for the dealer to show you the reason to get the cable replaced and why the cable is so expensive. Have them break down the parts and labor in the quote. I show about an...