Q: Car will not start, might need starter

Car turns on, but will not start. Makes 1 clicking noise when trying to start and stops.

3. Car will not start, might need starter

Q: RPMs surging while driving

These cars have a history of issues with the transmission slipping, and many needed new transmissions. The vehicle would need to be road-tested to see if the issue is with the transmission slipping, or if the engine is misfiring. I...

Q: Possible fixes for overheat

Good question and I'm sorry about the problem you are having. However, I need to know where your leak is coming from. Is it in the front or the sides? I recently had a customer with the same exact car...

Q: My truck is bucking at different speeds but it smooths out during acceleration.

Hi there. Check the contacts to the engine oil temperature sensor. See if the contacts are loose and if they are falling off. Also, check the wiring to the sensor and see if its over a spark plug wire. Its...