Q: Car will not start, might need starter

Car turns on, but will not start. Makes 1 clicking noise when trying to start and stops.

3. Car will not start, might need starter

Q: Q: Transmission slipping when I drive

Hi there. When your model Civic begins to experience this it it is the first sign of transmission failure. The transmission fluid needs to be checked to see if it is at the right level. If it is check the...

Q: Hi! I Was driving on the highway with the A/C on and noticed some fumes/smoke coming through one of the vents and it smelled like exhaust.

Hi there. Check the blend doors to the air conditioning and heating system. If the outside blend door actuator is not working properly or if it's open to the outside air, it will draw air from inside the engine compartment....

Q: Code P0705 - 2008 Ford F-150

As with most diagnostic trouble codes, code P0705 does not necessarily identify failed parts. All you can assume with the code is that the PCM is not getting the signal it "expects" from the switch - no signal at all...