Q: Car will not start even though all the dash functions display. The engine stated and ran until I had a mechanic clear its check en

My 2006 Pontiac GTP will neither crank or run. It had been displaying both a check engine light and a tamper lock icon but would start and run. But after I had a mechanic clear the dtc codes the car would not crank or start even though the dash displays worked. There is no juice going to the starter.

3. Car will not start even though all the dash functions display. The engine stated and ran until I had a mechanic clear its check en