Q: Car will not start

Car was working fine. Then the next morning went out to start it and it just made a clicking noise. So bought a new battery and a new starter and replaced both of them and its doing the same thing. So what could it be and I mean it had been doing fine I had been driving it all the time and didn't never make a noise or nothing. So what could it be

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1996 Buick Park Avenue to not start. You have done great in replacing the battery and starter as these are the usual suspects when the vehicle won’t start. There are a few other potential causes such as the ignition switch, battery cable, fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, or a wiring harness fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your starting problems and make any repairs required.

3. Car will not start