Q: Car will not start

I have rebuilt the engine, marked and assembled everything correctly, installed new injectors. There's great spray pattern and great spark, is there possibly a sensor that will keep the engine from starting, or is there one attached to the front clip (still off the car) that would have the same effect, and last but not least could I have the crank 180 out?

Hello, thanks for writing in. If the crankshaft position is off then that can keep it from starting. Prior to doing anything else I would do a compression test. If there is low compression then the valve timing is off. If the compression is fine then the crankshaft position sensor signal needs to be checked. If the computer is not getting a signal from the crank sensor then this will occur. It can also be an antitheft issue, but that is not very common. I would use a scan tool to check the crank signal once the compression test is done. If you want to have this no start issue checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.

3. Car will not start