Q: Q: Car will not start

Tried everything can think of new battery spark plugs checked fuel pump n put new fuel in tried jump leads also

3. Q: Car will not start

Q: Car not starting after being parked on flooded street

The water may have been high enough to get the starter and wiring wet. I would suggest trying to jump start the vehicle after it has been allowed to dry out for a day or two to see if the...

Q: Is a no crank situation due to faulty neutral safety switch?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Yes. Your car could have a bad neutral safety start switch but also by what you are saying it could be your starter solenoid. I can't find a specific place of where your neutral safety...

Q: Q: No crank no start.

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Check the cables that attach to the starter and make sure that they are all tight and clean. The starter remote wire could have an...