Q: Q: Car will not start

Tried everything can think of new battery spark plugs checked fuel pump n put new fuel in tried jump leads also

3. Q: Car will not start

Q: I think the motor is having a starting issue. New battery, separate solenoid, and put in a new starter. Are all the cables good?

Hey there. The starting system has to turn the engine over at a certain minimum rate (RPM) in order for the engine to catch and run. If there is no voltage drop between a new fully charged battery and the...

Q: While driving my car wasn’t accelerating pulled over then when I tried to start it again it just made a click/clunk noise

It sounds like you may have broke a timing belt. If you did then you may have bent the valves and caused major engine damage to the cylinder head due to bent valves. If the timing belt did not break...

Q: Q: Battery Drainage

There are several things that can drain your battery. The clock, radio, alarm, and other components may be contributing to the battery drain. Make sure that the radio and amplifier is on a switched power source and that they are...