Q: Q: Car will not start

Tried everything can think of new battery spark plugs checked fuel pump n put new fuel in tried jump leads also

3. Q: Car will not start

Q: Q: No start

Hello. A no start condition can be caused by a wide variety of issues, and from what you describe it would appear that the vehicle may have more than one issue. If spraying brake cleaner into the intake helped...

Q: Truck will start but dies 2 seconds later

Hi there. You are on the right track. This sounds like a fuel pump problem. Though there are other things that can cause this, the series of events that you mentioned are the most likely causes. I would test the...

Q: I got a brand new battery and my car won't start but will when jumped. What could the problem be?

Hello. If the vehicle has a new battery and if it starts with a jump, then you either have a bad battery terminal connection or the positive battery cable is failing. Most of the time, this will occur if the...