Q: Car will not start, ABS, trans failsafe lights present - 2000 BMW 750iL

After I had the car jump-started, it shut off and I can't get it started. It was crossed incorrectly. The dashboard shows the ABS and transmission failsafe. How can I fix this?

It sounds like some electrical components were damaged by this jump start. Disconnect the battery for 15-20 minutes, reconnect a known good battery, restart the vehicle and see if the ABS light is still on, or the transmission is still in "limp" mode. If so, more in-depth electrical diagnosis is required. A professional mechanic, like a certified technician from YourMechanic, can help diagnosis these electrical problems.

3. Car will not start, ABS, trans failsafe lights present - 2000 BMW 750iL