Q: Car will not spark on 2 coils - 1995 Dodge Stealth

My car isn’t getting any spark on 2 of 3 coils. A mechanic told me that it might be my ignition coil, power transistor unit or some other electrical spark unit. I have put in a new camshaft and new crankshaft sensors, new computer and the timing is where it should be. Do you have any idea what might be wrong? Any suggestions would be helpful.

You most likely have a bad ignition power transistor. I would however recommend replacing all three ignition coils with the ignition power transistor since they are the most likely cause of the transistor failure. If you have not done so you should put new plug wires and plugs in also. If you would like help addressing your ignition power transistor issues a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your system and replace your ignition coils if necessary.