Q: Q: Car will not shift out of park

My battery charging system light is on and my car will not shift out of park I already changed alternator and battery could it be a fuse

3. Q: Car will not shift out of park

Q: Crankshaft and camshaft position sensor circuit malfunction

The 335 and 340 codes are for crankshaft and camshaft circuits. This could be bad sensors, or it could be an issue in the wiring to the sensors. The 421 is for a catalyst performance. It can come up because...

Q: Rough idle and sputters while driving

Hey there. This is a common sign of a failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve is controlled...

Q: How do I adjust the power liftgate?

The power liftgate has three modes: 1. OFF. In this mode, the power liftgate is deactivated, and the trunk can only be opened manually. 2. MAX. In this mode, the power liftgate is activated, and the trunk will open to...