Q: Q: Car will not shift out of park

My battery charging system light is on and my car will not shift out of park I already changed alternator and battery could it be a fuse

3. Q: Car will not shift out of park

Q: Do I need to change the timing belt or chain @ 100,000 miles ?

The timing belt recommended change intervals for extreme cold or hot conditions is recommended to be changed every 60,000 miles. There is no timing chain in this motor it has a timing belt.

Q: How to seal an oil leak on a chevy 350?

This hole is specifically designed to be in that location and is for the oil pan dipstick. This is used to check the oil. I would suggest going to your local parts store and purchasing the correct dipstick for your...

Q: 06 Chevy equinox decreased power light and traction control light on

It is possible that you could be having an issue with your throttle body or throttle position sensor. Many traction control systems use the throttle body to reduce engine RPM in the event of slippage. I would recommend having your...