Q: Q: Car will not shift out of park

My battery charging system light is on and my car will not shift out of park I already changed alternator and battery could it be a fuse

3. Q: Car will not shift out of park

Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

Q: Check engine light flashing motor shake could tensioner making water pump or anything else belt driven be it

The flashing Check Engine Light means the engine is misfiring, which can be very harmful to your catalytic converter. If it starts doing this when the A/C is turned on, then there could be a problem with the ignition system...

Q: if my 2011 chevy equinox brakes the water chain can the car still run or it'll stop?

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2011 Chevrolet Equinox. The water pump and engine balance shaft are run on one chain and the engine crankshafts are run on a separate timing chain. I guess it could be possible...