Q: Q: Car will not go into any gear.

Entering the fwy shifting from 3rd to 4th gear, all of a sudden could shift into any gear. I pulled to the side of the road and stopped and had to have the car towed.

If you are able to move the shifter with the car off, then it may be the clutch. If you cannot move the shifter at all engine running or not, then it could be the shifter linkage itself, or something like the shifter fork or synchronizer inside the transmission has broken. I’d suggest having the car looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose the issue with your gears firsthand for an accurate repair.

3. Q: Car will not go into any gear.