Q: Q: Brakes grinding

The brakes had been grinding for the past few days but it won't even move it burns rubber turning to go forward

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Brakes grinding

Q: Tail lights intermittent and brake lights sometimes stay on, then I tap brake pedal and they shut off?

Hi there. The intermittent tail lights may be, a poor connection at the fuse. The headlight switch may be the cause for the intermittent tail lights. The brake lights staying on, is most likely, a faulty brake light switch. The...

Q: Strong smell of gas engine knocking

Hi there. It's possible that either you have a fuel leak or a vacuum leak that is causing the shaking issue you're experiencing. Since you're smelling gasoline, I would highly recommend having a professional mechanic complete a smell of gas...

Q: Q: Vacuum leak

Hi. This is a very common failure on vehicles like yours. So common, in fact, that there is a technical service bulletin (TSB) on it. The TSB is XT303-13 and it addressed the hissing sound from under the hood, as...