Q: Q: Brakes grinding

The brakes had been grinding for the past few days but it won't even move it burns rubber turning to go forward

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a brake caliper that is sticking. When this happens, this means that one of the brake calipers is doing it’s job at normal or full capacity in terms of stopping power and the other is not. This will cause the vehicle to pull to the side that is working properly since this side is exerting more stopping power than the other side or in some cases may cause the vehicle not to move at all as you have described. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your brake system to properly repair your brakes.

3. Q: Brakes grinding