Q: Car wheels try to stop for a second when driving

I have a problem with the back of my car feeling like the tires want to hesitate or stop. It happens randomly, not all the time, when I first start driving. What do you think is causing this?

A: From the symptoms you have described it sou...

From the symptoms you have described it sounds like the parking brake may have failed or the brakes are sticking. In either case a technician would need to drive the vehicle and perform an inspection of your hesitation issue to tell what is going on with the car. A qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will have little trouble finding out what's going on and performing any repairs.