Q: Car want start bit turns over rrrrr sounds when key is in the hole

My question i have is this Toyota camery and the belts broken down on me as i drove the car in hot climate weather and the drive belt and alternator belt came off and the engine oil has ashes curst buring in side and it has no oil.i bought the car last month in the month of may 20 2016 my car was start now sense the belt was replace and it has lights and raido and its full lighting not dim but one of tge right blinker is not working either but i know how to get that working why want the car start now aense it want start

Hello there, It sounds like you have a few different issues going on. I will address each individually but they all probably play together. It would appear your oil has sludge in it or has turned to sludge, Toyota’s had this problem for a few years with some of their engines. The most important thing is to keep the engine oil level at specification and an oil flush may be needed to remove the sludge.

If there was no oil level in the car, and it was driven, there could be severe engine damage causing it not to start. Generally belts do not break without a part failing such as the alternator or power steering seizing. If one of the parts has failed and a new belt is installed the vehicle will have the same issue. The most common cause of vehicles not starting are the battery, starter, ignition switch, or a fuel pump. It appears your vehicle may have a bit more going on though. A qualified technician will be able to diagnose your starting fault firsthand and perform any repairs required.