Q: Car vibrate when in "D" or "R" although I have changed the 4 engine mounts. Changed 4 sparks and air filter and throttle cleanse

Still vibrating although I did the below. 4 Sparks change. Throttle cleanse. Air filter change. 4 engine mounts replacement with new one original. Dynamo belt change. In addition to the vibration on Drive or Rear transmission. I have noticed when I put the overdrive button nothing g is changing special in road with high slope. What could be the problem

It seems you have covered the basics and changed the most common culprits for engine vibrations. I will recommend you have an experienced technician inspect the work done and the drivetrain for other problems. In some cases, an improperly installed new engine mount can cause a vibration to stay. Hire one of our experts here at Your Mechanic to inspect the previous work done and diagnose the source of the vibrations.

3. Car vibrate when in "D" or "R" although I have changed the 4 engine mounts. Changed 4 sparks and air filter and throttle cleanse