Q: Car vibrate when in "D" or "R" although I have changed the 4 engine mounts. Changed 4 sparks and air filter and throttle cleanse

Still vibrating although I did the below. 4 Sparks change. Throttle cleanse. Air filter change. 4 engine mounts replacement with new one original. Dynamo belt change. In addition to the vibration on Drive or Rear transmission. I have noticed when I put the overdrive button nothing g is changing special in road with high slope. What could be the problem

It seems you have covered the basics and changed the most common culprits for engine vibrations. I will recommend you have an experienced technician inspect the work done and the drivetrain for other problems. In some cases, an improperly installed new engine mount can cause a vibration to stay. Hire one of our experts here at Your Mechanic to inspect the previous work done and diagnose the source of the vibrations.

• Car vibrate when in "D" or "R" although I have changed the 4 engine mounts. Changed 4 sparks and air filter and throttle cleanse